Smooth: Mighty To Save

viernes, enero 16

Smooth Mighty to Save CD1:
1. Be Thou My Vision
2. Nothing but the Blood
3. This Is Our God
4. All Hail the Power of Jesus; Name
5. Rock of Ages
6. Wonderful, Merciful Savior
7. Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior
8. Holy, Holy, Holy
9. My Jesus, I Love Thee
10. Near to the Heart of God
11. I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
12. His Eye Is on the Sparrow
13. O Sacred Head, Now Wounded
14. Our Father in Heaven (The Lord’s Prayer)
15. Blessed Assurance

Smooth Mighty to Save CD2:
1. In Christ Alone
2. O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
3. For the Beauty of the Earth
4. Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
5. Were You There?
6. Near the Cross
7. I Love in Tell the Story
8. Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
9. O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus
10. Softly and Tenderly
11. To God Be the Glory
12. Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus
13. We Will Glorify
14. A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
15. At the Name of Jesus

Cd1Cd2

0 comentarios:

Lo Nuevo